Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boudhanath (aka Boudhanath Stupa or Boudha Stupa) is the largest stupa in Nepal and one of the largest stupas in the world. It is an important pilgrimage site within the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, as well as for other Buddhists.
- Boudha: The Great Jarung Kashor Stupa (nekhor.org)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Himalayanafootsteps.com)
- Liberation Upon Hearing: The History of the Great Jarung Kashor Stūpa by Ngakchang Shakya Zangpo
- Prayer to the Svayambhunath Stupa by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö
- Prayer to the Three Stūpas of Nepal by Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö
- Boudhanath (Wikipedia)