Erik Pema Kunsang
Erik Pema Kunsang (born Erik Hein Schmidt) is a Danish translator and was, along with Marcia Binder Schmidt, director of Rangjung Yeshe Translations and Publications in Kathmandu. He has translated over fifty volumes of Tibetan texts and oral teachings. His other projects include the Rangjung Yeshe Wiki, an ongoing electronic publication that is compiling an extensive glossary of Buddhist terminology to bridge the Tibetan and English languages.
Erik has been the assistant and translator for Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche and his sons since the late 1970s. He currently resides in Denmark, where he is a teacher Gomde Denmark. He is also the founder and editor of the online magazine Levekunst.
- Official website
- Publications website
- Shedrub Development Mandala
- Gomde Denmark
- Interview on Lotsawa School
- Levekunst (online magazine)
- Youtube search for: Erik Pema Kunsang Buddhist
See for instance
- Description: “A wonderful documentary including footage of Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche, Boudhanath, Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling, Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche, Nagi Gompa. Included at the end is about 30 minutes of unedited footage of Tulku Urgyen with translation by Erik Pema Kunsang.”
|This article includes content from Erik Pema Kunsang on Wikipedia (view authors). License under CC BY-SA 3.0.|