Longchen Nyingthig (Tibetan: ཀློང་ཆེན་སྙིང་ཐིག་, Wylie: klong chen snying thig) is a terma, revealed scripture, of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism, which gives a systematic explanation of Dzogchen. It was revealed by Jigme Lingpa (1730-1798). Contemporary Tibetan scholar Tulku Thondup writes:
- Longchen Nyingthig (the heart-essence of infinite expanse, or the ultimate truth of the universal openness) is a cycle of mystical teachings that represent the innermost meditation of Dzogpa Chenpo [Dzogchen], revealed by the great scholar and adept Jigme Lingpa (1730-1798). Jigme Lingpa discovered them as a "mind ter" (or "mind treasure"), teachings that were discovered from the enlightened nature of the mind.
- Longchen Nyingtik, Rigpa Shedra Wiki
- Longchen Nyingtik Series on Lotsawa House, Lotsawa House
- Nyingtik Project (translations)
- Longchen Nyingtik outline page at Himalayan Art Resources