Peter Alan Roberts
Peter Alan Roberts was born in Wales and lives in Hollywood, California. He earned a BA in Sanskrit and Pali and a DPhil in Tibetan Studies from Oxford University (Harris-Manchester College).
For more than thirty years he has been working as an interpreter for lamas and as a translator of Tibetan texts. He specializes in the literature of the Kagyü and Nyingma traditions with a focus on tantric practices.
His books include:
- The Biographies of Rechungpa, Routledge
- The Mind of Mahamudra, Wisdom Publications
- Mahamudra and Related Instructions, Wisdom Publications
His translations include:
- The Stem Array, a translation of the Gandavyuha from the Tibetan.
- Sūtra of the Sublime Golden Light - a translation of the Suvarṇaprabhāsottamasūtra
- more translations...
- Peter Alan Roberts, Wisdom Publications