Jump to navigation Jump to search
kāmāvacara (P. kāmāvacara-aṭṭhamahācitta) - pertaining to the sensuous realm (kāmadhātu); things that "belong to the sphere" of the sensuous realm. See: kāmadhātu.
The Tibetan translation ('dod pa na spyod pa) can have the following meanings:
- the six levels of gods that dwell in the desire realm (Kamadhatu)
- walking or doing according to ones desire
- ↑ Buswell & Lopez 2014, s.v. Dhammasṅgaṇi.
- ↑ Buswell & Lopez 2014, s.v. vacara.
- ↑ 'dod_pa_na_spyod_pa, Rangjung Yeshe Wiki
- Buswell, Robert E.; Lopez, Donald S. (2014), The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism, Princeton University