Jump to navigation Jump to search
The text can be found in:
- Degé Tengyur, Toh 4026; see: https://read.84000.co/section/O1JC76301JC10703.html#toh4026
Translations of the title:
- Explanation of the Ornament for the Mahāyāna Sūtras (Thubten Jinpa)
- Learning involves placing latent potencies in the mind; reflection involves bringing about realization; meditative cultivation involves bringing about pacification through calm abiding and complete realization through special insight.
- Thupten Jinpa 2020, s.v. Mental factors with a determinate object.
- Thupten Jinpa, ed. (2020), Science and Philosophy in the Indian Buddhist Classics, Volume 2: The Mind, translated by Rochard, Dechen; Dunne, John, Wisdom Publications