Jump to navigation Jump to search
parikalpitāvidyā (T. kun btags ma rig pa ཀུན་བཏགས་མ་རིག་པ་; C. fenbie wuming) is translated as "imputed ignorance," "artificial ignorance," etc.
Parikalpitāvidyā is contrasted with sahajāvidyā (innate ignorance).
- See also
- artificial ignorance (Buswell and Lopez)
- imaginary ignorance (Buswell and Lopez)
- imputed ignorance
- ignorance of false imagination (Dzogchen Ponlop)
- ignorance of labeling
- ignorance of imputation
- imputative unawareness (Kapstein)
- imutational ignorance (Rigpa translations)
- Buswell & Lopez 2014, s.v. parikalpitāvidyā.